Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When I write.................

I wrote these lines a long time back, but would like to share it with the world now ,This blog will keep growing :

To start with a couplet on my life which I wrote when it was the darkest phase:
ज़िन्दगी इतना ना सताया कर
की तुझसे लगे मौत बेहतर

After much of Self Realisation I have accepted the point that I am a BAD HUMAN BEING,
Do you know why:
Because I keep on thinking about the pains inflicted on me by others, but tend to forget the pains I have given to others.

One on love............which I am experiencing now
I heard,I read that falling in love is a deadly disease but I am suffering from a deadlier one - I am not able to fall in love.

I feel you are to certain extent what the world makes you...........or may be the circumstances.

Love is the greatest weakness one can suffer from, it is more deadlier than Cancer......it does not have 1st, 2nd or last stage.

2 comments:

Saswata A. Purohit said...

Finally u realized,gud gud.

Unknown said...

Oye tu aisa kaise bol sakta hain.... bhabhi ko kaise bhul gaya tu :-x....

well about love mere dimag main toh "Rab ne bana di jodhi" ka gaana yaad aa raha hain....

Haule Haule hoa jayenga pyaar baliye baaliye haule haule... :-)